Big up to All members of this DnB forum from beglium!

Heartman

Big up to All members of this DnB forum from Belgium!

Hi,
so i'm new and wanted to introduce myself.
Here i go,
I live in Belgium
love dnb music and try to produce my own stuff.
I recently started but only got the software for computer, i'm saving up for some hardware, probly start with a Korg EMX
I'm using FL studio to produce my own sounds altho i dont really think im good enough yet, tutorials would be helpful!
And if anyone would know where to get some nice accapellas to mix I'd be very thankful.

Oh yeah my fav DnB artists are Goldie, simon bassline smith, noisia, doc scott, D-bridge( as you've probly noticed theres a lot of metalheadz artists there)
Well got a whole list but those have the most influence on my music right now.

Big up from Belgium.

Heartman

Last edited:
:welcome:

Always glad to see other belgian guys.
The social group in my sig should be something for you.
Check it out, and join if you want.

Metalheadz fan... You must be real hyped bout the new star warz hitting ghent next month then, are you? :D
15 years of metalheadz edition! Line up: Goldie, Noisia, Doc Scott, Storm, Transit Mafia, Pamb & Harsh, One87 & MC Jay, MC Justyce, SP:MC, D Bridge, Loxy, Jubei, Flight, Dan Blindside & Fozz, MC Fats and MC Moose.

On the 17th of december.

More info on this and other events in the social group (Belgian Scene).

cheers

Haha, nice.
I joined.:D

I'm really happy Star warz is coming up, i went to some editions already unfortunatly last time when goldie was supossed to perform he cancelled.
Did Enjoy D bridge the year after that tho.
Still looking for the live set from him with Stamina MC.
I was planning to go to the XL version too but i didnt have the money for it right then haha.

Last edited:
Haha, nice.
I joined.:D

I'm really happy Star warz is coming up, i went to some editions already unfortunatly last time when goldie was supossed to perform he cancelled.
Did Enjoy D bridge the year after that tho.
Still looking for the live set from him with Stamina MC.
I was planning to go to the XL version too but i didnt have the money for it right then haha.

Good one mate. Yeah, i went to the XL. Was pretty sick. DJ Die and Bassline Smith were throwing sick tunes man, really.

And i missed it!
Well, i was wondering do you know where i can get the live sets from any star warz event?
Like i said before im looking for this specific one with D-brdge ft Stamina MC
Ive bin searching ever since i went there and heard the part.
It was insane..:D

And i missed it!
Well, i was wondering do you know where i can get the live sets from any star warz event?
Like i said before im looking for this specific one with D-brdge ft Stamina MC
Ive bin searching ever since i went there and heard the part.
It was insane..:D

Don't know actually. Don't think they do live recordings at the event...
Though, the flyer of the metalheadz one says they will this time. All will be uploaded on metalheadz site.

But previous editions...
If it's not up on www.187-dnb.com, slight chances my friend...

Hmm thats too bad, was a great set they made.
They were explosive.
I wish i recorded it myself!

Yeah, but recording yourself isn't doable mate. I'm slightly pissed because the only stuff available to listen to from pukkelpop this year is either non drum and bass, or a short youtube movie recorded by some guests. I was really pissed man. Stubru did all kind of recordings of those stupid ass commercial bands on main stage, and dnb didn't even got a mention. I mean please, we had andy c, brookes brothers, rusko, skream, benga, sub focus, grooverider, and lots more. If that ain't worth a mention... Those guys at stubru need a good pounding from time to time. I've discussed this in the past with an other member on here. Think it was Kibon. He went to dour this summer, and the dnb there didn't get a mention too, he said...

Yeah, but recording yourself isn't doable mate. I'm slightly pissed because the only stuff available to listen to from pukkelpop this year is either non drum and bass, or a short youtube movie recorded by some guests. I was really pissed man. Stubru did all kind of recordings of those stupid ass commercial bands on main stage, and dnb didn't even got a mention. I mean please, we had andy c, brookes brothers, rusko, skream, benga, sub focus, grooverider, and lots more. If that ain't worth a mention... Those guys at stubru need a good pounding from time to time. I've discussed this in the past with an other member on here. Think it was Kibon. He went to dour this summer, and the dnb there didn't get a mention too, he said...

Yeah i know man, went to PkP too:D
brookes brothers were really good.
But i do think there might be a set of them.
I think i saw it before but didnt download it xD

Yeah i know man, went to PkP too:D
brookes brothers were really good.
But i do think there might be a set of them.
I think i saw it before but didnt download it xD

If you do find something please send me notice. Yeah, brookes were mad. One of my most memorable sets was magnetic man. Stood in front, was amazed by those NOVAK projections and music. Even got to carry skream, benga and artwork when they jumped in the audience to do a little crowdsurf. Good memories to that set man. Damn. :D

If you do find something please send me notice. Yeah, brookes were mad. One of my most memorable sets was magnetic man. Stood in front, was amazed by those NOVAK projections and music. Even got to carry skream, benga and artwork when they jumped in the audience to do a little crowdsurf. Good memories to that set man. Damn. :D

Didnt get into the tent where benga , rusko etc performed. It was way too full but i was standing outside and still got a part of the show. o_O
By the way did you see noisia?
They had a part where they mixed agent orange in from limewax, it was heavy!
The whole boiler room was exploding!

Didnt get into the tent where benga , rusko etc performed. It was way too full but i was standing outside and still got a part of the show. o_O
By the way did you see noisia?
They had a part where they mixed agent orange in from limewax, it was heavy!
The whole boiler room was exploding!

Yeah man, had to be early to catch that one. I got there about 30 mins in advance. Got nice in front, sat down, started talking with this rasta dubstep dude. Shared his spliff too. Happy times man, pukkelpop. Saw noisia too. Don't think i've missed any dubstep or dnb act, apart from the bug. Had some other stuff to watch when he played i think. Boiler room was a bless man. Damn. And the weather was sooo good. Hot, with at is peak a 30 min rain the first day, to cool everything back off at night... Could go back right now, really. :D

Back
Top Bottom