BIG UP THE SCOTTISH JUNGLIST MASSIVE!

Sub-junkie

Alan Whyte
Any Scottish junglist on the forum?Feel like ahm the only yin!Surely there are more scottish dnb headz out there.Plz reply to this thread and give me faith that not everybody in Scotland is a buckfast drinkin happy-hardcore listening moron.

Ah so Scottish dnb headz are on the site cool,cool!What part o Edinburgh you from Boab?Would be good tae meet up sometime!We could get shitfaced and smoke some fat ass spliffs eh?From Gorebridge myself and would like to meet other junglists from this area,to fratenize and spraff n shit,ken?

Well im from leith maself, Next week my mate tells me theres a DnB night at nichol edwards which he's playing at so if your up for it bring a few mates and pop along. It's next Friday 15th Aug I'll double check with him if it's still happning.

up north in elgin...
nae dnb up here atall. if you dont listen to hardcore,top 40 or hardhouse then folk are like what kinda music do you listen too then yeh fuckin weirdo.

me!

the scene up here's ok. some really good night's happening which showcase dnb across the board.

the night's going on down south tho are much better!

up north in elgin...
nae dnb up here atall. if you dont listen to hardcore,top 40 or hardhouse then folk are like what kinda music do you listen too then yeh fuckin weirdo.

Elgin.... not too far from Aberdeen.

Plenty going on up there. Jungle Nation / Full Spectrum etc.

i cant get through much though as i dont drive (workin on it) and the train stops before i would b done in aberdeen. where are these jungle nights anyway in aberdeen cos id like to go throuugh on a satturday night maybe and stay the night is it in like moshulu or some other place. im not familiar with the aberdeen club scene.

JN is currently running at Origin on Market Street. Due to the closure of the club it will be moving elsewhere towards the end of summer.

Full Spectrum is another night.

they're doing a bit party at the Lemon Tree at the end of July.

http://www.scottishdrumandbass.com/viewtopic.php?t=29824

cheers davelowe. thats helpful ill soon be a member of that forum too. good to know there is a place for drumnbass in scotland too. ill be checkin the events often and may be through sometime in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom