Big up the FM Massive!

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
So do any of you play on the radio at all?

I have an hour long show on Wednesdays which I'm pretty sure is the only radio show dedicated to jungle and dnb in Norway at the time.
Gonna do a UK dance / pirate radio special tomorrow with this English veteran DJ, Dubwoofa of Dub Police is going to drop by some time in the future for a chat about what he's up to and I'm hoping to get an interview with Photek in March but the venue he's booked for double booked the night and they're actually considering dropping Photek instead of whatever random tech house generic crap they've got lined up, the fucking clowns..

So yeah, who's rocking the FM dial, pirate or otherwise?

Ive always wanted to play over radio.

Ive had one of my mixes played on some student radio station. But imo it was a pretty substandard mix. And i didnt broadcast it live, was a mix i had on soundcloud i gave them permission to use. Id love to broadcast live, opportunity's never presented itself, so i stick to ustream then spamming my fbook etc with the link haha.

Did my first English language show today, will post a link here so you can all listen to my accent drift between sort of British English and full on proper Norwenglish and have a laugh and things.

EDIT: So I messed up the recording again, hopefully not critically, I was able to salvage last week's show so you can check that out even though it's almost entirely in Norwegian, with a just a touch of Swedish and a little bit of English thrown in there.

http://www.mixcloud.com/DjApeCat/jungle-telegrafen-m-dj-apecat-04/

Massive big-ups going out to Kama on this one!

Last edited:
Did my first English language show today, will post a link here so you can all listen to my accent drift between sort of British English and full on proper Norwenglish and have a laugh and things.

EDIT: So I messed up the recording again, hopefully not critically, I was able to salvage last week's show so you can check that out even though it's almost entirely in Norwegian, with a just a touch of Swedish and a little bit of English thrown in there.

http://www.mixcloud.com/DjApeCat/jungle-telegrafen-m-dj-apecat-04/

Massive big-ups going out to Kama on this one!

I do a weekly show called "The Thirty Hertz Sessions" live on www.DrumAndBass.Filth.FM evry Sat from 2-4pm PST / 22-00 GMT ..You guys should check it out. I also archive past episodes on my webiste www.NickFmLive.com for FREE download.

Back
Top Bottom