Big up 1Xtra!

V Matt

VIP Junglist
Them Xtra Bass sets are fucking wicked

Bailey & Goldie - wicked tunes - Terminator remix, Solitaire remix, new Danny C thing on Metalheadz, new Jonny L :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Doc Scott :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Heartless Crew - wicked old skool :thumbsup:

YEAH! Got to bigup 1Xtra! Some wicked shows, Id still like to see Fresh )EIB( 'n Andy C and DJSS 'n Twisted have their own regular shows!

Originally posted by sdm
YEAH! Got to bigup 1Xtra! Some wicked shows, Id still like to see Fresh )EIB( 'n Andy C and DJSS 'n Twisted have their own regular shows!
No no no no!

They get enough exposure already (apart from SS!)

It's all about the different tunage :slayer:

Originally posted by V Matt
No no no no!

They get enough exposure already (apart from SS!)

It's all about the different tunage :slayer:

Yeah I guess so, the Rider already gives them a tonne of support!

Bring on the Tech Itch 'n Raiden 'n Trace show :D

Originally posted by sdm
Yeah I guess so, the Rider already gives them a tonne of support!

Bring on the Tech Itch 'n Raiden 'n Trace show :D
What I meant is that Andy C and )EIB( are on just about every lineup going, you could probably hear them play out 3 times a week if you wanted.

Nice to hear people like Bailey that you don't get to hear out so often :thumbsup:

What I meant is that Andy C and )EIB( are on just about every lineup going, you could probably hear them play out 3 times a week if you wanted.

Nice to hear people like Bailey that you don't get to hear out so often :thumbsup:

yeah...u r def right!!!
:thumbsup:

Still, having their own radio show would be a bonus. But on second thoughts, I would rather see a "darkside" show hit the airwaves.

How often do you get to hear Tech Itch play out :confused:

CHECK OUT THE SHOWS COMIN TO PYRO - RENEDAGE HARDWARE HOST THERE OWN SHOW EVERY FORTNIGHT ON PYRO,FORMATION SHOW HOSTED BY SS AND TWISED INDIV EVERY MONTH,CHARGE REC SHOW HOSTED BY SWIFT EVERY MONTH

Pyrotechnic Radio inside!
www.pyrotechnicradio.com (also on the dnbforum Radio stations ting)

:dutty:

Back
Top Bottom