Big up 1Xtra!

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#1
Them Xtra Bass sets are fucking wicked

Bailey & Goldie - wicked tunes - Terminator remix, Solitaire remix, new Danny C thing on Metalheadz, new Jonny L :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Doc Scott :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

Heartless Crew - wicked old skool :thumbsup:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#4
YEAH! Got to bigup 1Xtra! Some wicked shows, Id still like to see Fresh )EIB( 'n Andy C and DJSS 'n Twisted have their own regular shows!
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#5
Originally posted by sdm
YEAH! Got to bigup 1Xtra! Some wicked shows, Id still like to see Fresh )EIB( 'n Andy C and DJSS 'n Twisted have their own regular shows!
No no no no!

They get enough exposure already (apart from SS!)

It's all about the different tunage :slayer:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#6
Originally posted by V Matt
No no no no!

They get enough exposure already (apart from SS!)

It's all about the different tunage :slayer:
Yeah I guess so, the Rider already gives them a tonne of support!

Bring on the Tech Itch 'n Raiden 'n Trace show :D
 

V Matt

Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
878
Likes
0
#7
Originally posted by sdm
Yeah I guess so, the Rider already gives them a tonne of support!

Bring on the Tech Itch 'n Raiden 'n Trace show :D
What I meant is that Andy C and )EIB( are on just about every lineup going, you could probably hear them play out 3 times a week if you wanted.

Nice to hear people like Bailey that you don't get to hear out so often :thumbsup:
 
Messages
72
Likes
0
#8
Originally posted by V Matt
What I meant is that Andy C and )EIB( are on just about every lineup going, you could probably hear them play out 3 times a week if you wanted.

Nice to hear people like Bailey that you don't get to hear out so often :thumbsup:
yeah...u r def right!!!
:thumbsup:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,717
Likes
17
#9
Originally posted by V Matt
What I meant is that Andy C and )EIB( are on just about every lineup going, you could probably hear them play out 3 times a week if you wanted.

Nice to hear people like Bailey that you don't get to hear out so often :thumbsup:
Still, having their own radio show would be a bonus. But on second thoughts, I would rather see a "darkside" show hit the airwaves.

How often do you get to hear Tech Itch play out :confused:
 
Top