Big Tune!!!

Recor01

DJ Aims
I posted this in Tune ID's but dont think it got the attention it deserves. Im sure one of you boys has a lil info on this coz i cant stop listening to it!!

The Drop is about 1:25 in, played by cyantific, first time i heard it was at hospitality matter where he double dropped it with 'in love' NEVER seen a place go off as much as it did wen this one got thrown down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1UyFPrz39E

It has a real Culture shock type feel to it, and being the Genius that cyantific is on the decks and his chalk cheese set lists that blow your mind, that the track might not be of hospital label, then again sigma creeps into my mind about this song. But yeah please giv me some feedback on this tune, cheers

Yeah the staggerd drop is a signature trait of nero thinking bout it. are they planning an new album then? seeing as they have the blinded by the lights remix. That will be a beast of an EP if they smash some bangers in like Requiem then im fckin excited bout that!

Krooked & Body and Soul - The Reward (Viper)

Coming on the madmen album on viper soon ;)

glad you like it guys, watch out for some more bits dropping on viper : )

I just heard 'The Fear' for the first time yesterday and it is LARGE...absolutely loving it. Can't stop listening to it. It's the first I've heard of any of yours.

Looking forward to following your stuff....Big up.

couldnt have asked for a better tune id lol, straight from the man himself! big ups to ya mate you and camo have got some sick tunes :not_worth

Viper's puttin out so many good tunes!! can't wait for this.. propa dancefloor smasher!! big ups 2 ya crooked! heavy..

Yeah it was on the 666 nite wiv caspa and cyantific. Were u down ther? or just know of those grimey low beams? Where im filming the vid ther was a beam above my head wich i smashed it on wen this dropped, thankgod h reloaded so i cud record this beast!

after i typed that i remembered jon said it was you...sorry!

You'd best get this to High Contrast/Danny Byrd before the 10th of April ;)

Back
Top Bottom