Big support on Bag Full Of Dreams #001 / Checkor - Reminisce (Original Mix)

BagFullOfDreams

jkgz.jpg

On our first release we have chosen a track named "Reminisce" from Checkor.

Checkor hails from Greece and the last few years his music has appeared on labels like System Recordings,Stripped,Hatchwork to name a few.

We've chosen "Reminisce" for our debut release because when we heard it,it took as on a journey.

A journey that starts with airy pad textures constantly evolving in the background of the track, while a hypnotic pumping groove is building and forcing the listener tapping his foot without even knowing it.Crystal synth lines are tied up nicely into the rhythm, with smooth key transitions giving a great atmospheric melodic character to the track,leading to an enormous trippy breakdown with filters unfolding and delivering a big impact of emotions.'Reminisce' is a track designed for the dancefloor and has already been noticed from some of the most well respected names of electronic music industry.

Selected feedback:

Nick Warren : Fantastic release guys well done. I will play and feature it on my Soundgarden show next week.
[featured on Soundgarden 19/12/2013]

Hernan Cattaneo : Great start for the label.
[Included "Reminisce" in his January Chart and also featured on Resident episode 139]

Blond:ish : Moody...I like

Darin Epsilon : Congrats on the new label! Thanks for sending the promo. Quality music, so deep and atmospheric!!

"Reminisce" from Checkor available now exclusively from our digital store.

GRAB YOUR COPY HERE:

http://bagfullofdreams.bandcamp.com/track/checkor-reminisce-original-mix

Back
Top Bottom