big shouts thread

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
big shouts goin out to ...c mac, tony the bristle, craig, steve, naomi the pony, cracky nick, lukas, little marcy rhubarb, the one like bresham, picky vicky, john, crumpet, carlos guitarlos, mexican carlos, hugo, andy the viking, old bob from the shop, shirley from eastenders (hold tight ben).

also to me main brethren...big daddy kingpin, eddie spaghetti, black rob, fat chris, jungle dave, ringo stavros, clinky tink, handy andy, tony the plumber, the fish called wanda, prince paul, sunbed phil, vagina bumjamjam, rolly polly, hungry pete, peter foetus eater, swanky paul, leggy sue, all the members of the south blackpool gospel brigade, the right honourable ken banksafe, reverend bill tucker, jacob the cracker, funky niel (orange peel), blank nat, amanda"frogfeet" jones, mondays child, , davey picnic, 1 armed gary, carly stevensonageson, davey david davidson, that little lad who runs errands for mikey p, mikey p, pikey mick, runs house, becky with dredlocks, king taffybat, dave from burnley, fahrenheit dave, sam prestwichsonage, milky mark (don't bother with the udders;), barry lambchild, me nan.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
oh must of posted mine in wrong section......

here you go again...

BIG UP THE DARK TREE MASSIVE, AND THE LOCK KEY. CELIA, YES. MASSIVE JAY REST IN PIECE. BIG UP THE ACID LEGENDS. DANCING P - KEEP MOVING, KEEP MOVING. STEVE BIGGLE! BIG UP HELICOPTER DAN! PRESIDENT IN WAITING - WHITEHOUSE MAN, YES. ICE JERAMIAH - IN YA CAR - CHOP TREES....BIG UP THE GRANGE DRIVE MASSIVE, NETTO MASSIVE, SAINSBURYS MASSIVE, MORRISONS CREW, 2010, YEAH - WHERS MY FUCKING MONEY?

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
massive respect goin out to the one they call Afro Macadam, large respect goin out to all the guys and gals reppin the clifton meat market, huge lump of cheddar goin down south to ma boy wheelie mcjumptucker.