Drum & Bass Big New tune, What you think?

JimpaDirt

Vettvilling
VIP Junglist
Funky as always, Greg! Really sweet vocals you got on there as well! :) Did you get inspired by liquicity with the vid? Looked real cool!

Thanks a lot for checking it out mate! And yeah Liquicity was an influence on the video, I thought it looked really cool how he done it. Maybe stole the idea a little ;P. haha Thanks anyways man.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I hate that you tube plays fucking advert while your watching a cast.
I am not fan of the vocals not because they suck I just do not like them. I like the disco feel. It is a good track.

Nice tune and nice video, really good work !

I was wondering If u could explain me how u did the kind of tom / snare roll that you can hear starting at 0:15 ? Heard that kind of long "roll" in a lot of tracks, I tried to do it by myself with toms progressively pitched down but i didnt get that good result :/ It would be very nice if you explain me :)

anyways good work, i've been checkin ur other tracks too and ur stuff is really nice, i like it

Thanks a lot for checking it out. :) As for that type of drum roll. Use a snappy snare and pitch it up untill it reaches around the 650hz mark. Then gradually drop the pitch with each hit. Make it around 4 bars long, add a little white noise behind the snare to give it that High "airy" feel. Im not the best at explaining sorry. But hope it helps abit lol.

Really nice production and mixdown man, I can hear a bit of Fred V and Grafix in there, and some Kamo&Krooked a little bit. Definitely has that Hospital feel to it. I could imagine High Contrast playing it out. Keep up the good work dude!