Big new Choons

bassaddict

Been on a deep house/garage/grime flex of late and haven't listen to any dnb for about a year and a half, but want to start spinning it again. Wondering if any of you could post some big tunes that are doing the rounds at the moment. I used to listen to break, icicle, upbeats, noisia, alex perez that kind of thing. Heard that marka tune at best, more of that kind of stuff as well! :jay:

check critical recordings, noisia had an ep in may which was pretty good, octance & dlr lp, optiv & btk lp, all stuff by mefjus, the energy ep by phace & misanthrop, blacksunempire lp (from the shadows), loads of stuff going on in 2012, also check the progRAM releases, also the maztek release on renegade hardware (galactica/odyssey), the calyx & teebee singles & the forthcoming album (4th november) on RAM,

as for stuff similiar to marka, dub phizix - never been, jubei - say nothin, alix perez - the cut deepens, new drs album (if you like mcs in general)

may add more later on

safe as fuck! Exactly what I was looking for. Some big tunes in there, that mefjus guy is sick and love teebee and calyx stuff on RAM!

Much respects!

Edit: Just listened to that noisia ep.... fucking filth, still killing it!

Last edited:
Some tunes in ur style i have been skanking on last weeks/days

Amoss- new jack swing
Silent witness- magnetize
sabre, stray , halogenix- st.clair
break- between the lines
alot of tunes by fracture & neptune
some new enei stuff (like count to ten feat drs,..)

Hope this helps you out a bit :)

Back
Top Bottom