BIG new Chase & Status tune

better than their utterly wank pop'n'bass attempts but not a patch on the type of tracks it's clearly trying to imitate

for e.g.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw - saw them at Glasto on the other stage this year and fell for them. Maybe live is better when it comes to this track - but I'm lovin it at home just as much as I did live :)

As much as I have liked some Chase & Status tracks in the past, I really don't feel this at all. I stopped listening to the sort of house music which is this track's backbone many, many years ago for a reason--I hate it lol--but that's just me.

It's alright, but it's a bit gay really isn't it? the dale winton or graham norton of their discog I'd say

same with lost and found, I mean, I could get down to this shit but it lacks character and it definitely isn't pushing any musical boundaries which is what you'd expect from them

Like C&S and sort of feeling this, but this must have taken them about 5 minutes to make using a few Korg M1 presets. Vocals make the track what it is.

Each to their own but the last two comments made me laugh.

House music?

Gay?

So it has come to this now..the roots of drum n bass are..gay.

You sound surprised, you forget DnB shares a common ancestor with happy hardcore, the gay uncle that gave DnB a buttplug for its 15th birthday and then was disowned by the family, sad times

Back
Top Bottom