Big Name DJ/Artist performance contracts leaked.

:lol: @ Deadmau5 asking for a large inflatable animal, inflated and at least 5’ tall along with 1 pair of white socks and 1 pair of black socks for size 9

Fucking weirdo

Steve-Aoki-Backstage-Rider1.jpg

steve-Aoki-Backstage-Rider21.jpg

i think david guettas strawberry scent machine and couch in the shape of lips for personal use is pretty much it

so it's confirmed this is real? sounds fake to me

why should that be fake?
Aoki needs his stupid boat and blast machine to entertain his audience. Plus throws cakes at them. I heard of promoter getting in trouble for not serving el hornet his bottle of vodka or whatever he asked on his stupid rider.
Btw. most d&b acts have a bottle of vodka/gin/whatever in their rider and tbh I don't understand that when they have 10 bottles of beer in there already. Not that they will ever ask for it but it's kinda ridiculous that it's in there... :weirdo:

why should that be fake?
Aoki needs his stupid boat and blast machine to entertain his audience. Plus throws cakes at them. I heard of promoter getting in trouble for not serving el hornet his bottle of vodka or whatever he asked on his stupid rider.
Btw. most d&b acts have a bottle of vodka/gin/whatever in their rider and tbh I don't understand that when they have 10 bottles of beer in there already. Not that they will ever ask for it but it's kinda ridiculous that it's in there... :weirdo:

May as well man

Aoki needs as many intoxicants as possible if he wants 99% more of a chance than he usually would of pulling some groupies back to the hotel. '1 and 1/8 of local grass' if i was an event organizer i would definitely risk my job and just walk into his dressing room and slap a piece of turf on the table

cant believe nero is so chilled. all their stuff are 'on request' aswell, real mellow. if you perform, what do you normally ask for? free drinks at the bar? or just the money? or nothing?

Always got free drinks as part of doing a gig.
Got bottle of bombay saphire for a gig in Madrid this year. Could barely see the decks by time I was due to play.
Seems to be a requirement that you can drink lots in this game. hehehe

this is definatley true. A friend of mines mate puts on big nights in Manchester and i once saw Kanos list. As bad as many of these

Back
Top Bottom