big mac in one bite ...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist

i used to be able to do a full donner kebab in 3 bites pissed after a night out ... bit grim .. could fuckin inhale the bastard ... mite have to try the big mac in one bite

Last edited by a moderator:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i used to be able to do a full donner kebab in 3 bites pissed after a night out ... bit grim .. could fuckin inhale the bastard ... mite have to try the big mac in one bite
Donner in 3 bites is pretty fucking impressive man. Bet it was messy too

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
thats not hard at all mate i was expecting them to swallow the burger whole!lol
harder than you think i bet ... but then agen ... big macs have gone slack nowdays ... used to be loads bigger didnt they ..

---------- Post added at 18:40 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

Donner in 3 bites is pretty fucking impressive man. Bet it was messy too
yea it was pushed in my face , not loads of salad .. just the meat and pitta bread .. i was once out with my cousin , off here .. and i had a donner, as i walked out the kebab shop about half of it was pushed into my drunken face, and all round me chops, i got a cheer from these girls, shouting ' thats the way to eat a kebab ' ... i rekon they probs thought i was a disgusting cunt really ... or they were talking bout there kebabs.. if i was quicker on the ball .... i may of had two kebabs round my chops that night ay ... :teeth:

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
harder than you think i bet ... but then agen ... big macs have gone slack nowdays ... used to be loads bigger didnt they ..

i recon id be able to do that no problem but i wouldnt wanna waste a burger like that!lol
wen i was little id stuff my face with shitloads of food so no just incase some one ate it before me!:teeth:

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
fran ... yes ... can you tell ... wait for the next three threads... they are going to be equally as shit

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
youtube member furiouspete ... look at all his videos ... dudes fucked up ...

one pound of butter ! grim

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
youtube member furiouspete ... look at all his videos ... dudes fucked up ...

one pound of butter ! grim
bump just for this ...

A FUCKIN POUND OF BUTTER !!!!!!!!!!!! .

WATCH ALL THE OTHER SHIT HE EATS ON YOUTUBE ASWELL ... BLOKES TWISTED

Osime

Official Japanese Student
VIP Junglist
I think I could handle a 9%er, I had my Steel Reserve (8.1% and tastes like rusty steel) night a couple nights ago... A) I'm slowly becoming an alcoholic and B) I got messed. I'd have to come to England for the challenge, I suppose.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
i have never tried to down special brew, or any of those filthy bastards. might have to give it a go though.

i am rather fond of the 3 litre bottles of 7.5% cider for £3. shit gets you fucked up for cheap