Big Love

Caution said:
Yeah, I like it a lot....

Shame my copy is warped to fuck though. Pretty much unplayable......

:-/

Am i the only one who got a copy that isn't warped?? Heard loads of people complain about them, mine isn't warped but the track doesn't sound very well mixed, sounds real muddy and dirty

martin said:
ram 12"s always seem to be warped :/

Yeah, quite true mate. Hardly ever to the point of unplayable but i've had some pretty bad ones over the years.

Always wondered why this is..

Got a fair few warped tunes from over the years from Formation too. Think they both use the same pressing plant. Maybe it all stems from there. Nearly all (if not ALL) of the tunes I get from Nu-Urban seem to be pressed at the same place on the same type of vinyl and I never have any issues with them so maybe it is a pressing plant thing.

....or maybe its something to do with the amount of time that the tunes are left in storage before they hit the shops. Who knows?

Anyone got any light to shed on this?

:shrug:

Caution said:
Got a fair few warped tunes from over the years from Formation too.
:shrug:

Most of my fkin Formation tunes are warped to fuck! R-e-a-l-l-y, r-e-a-l-l-y iriitating, got that Commix promo bout a month back that was warped too, one side plays aite, the other side u touch and it stops dead on the deck, give it a little semi-flick and it spins to 9,000,000 rpm.. Virtually impossible to mix unless u do it purely off pitch bend :/

martin said:
ram 12"s always seem to be warped :/

They do? The few Ram releases I've bought always seem to be made very well. The vinyl is always very heavy in weight and as far as sound goes, the tunes are usually EQed very well.

I guess theres exceptions always and I haven't bought a Ram record since 2001. I was actually listening to my older techstep DNB records over the weekend and I was reminded how good those old Moving Fusion records were (Ramm27, Ramm28).

What does this Big Love sound like? Are there clips on chemical or Stu's Dubplate pages of it yet?

Thanks.

Every reinforced tune i have has got a really badly made hole in the middle that's either miles too big or way too small so that i have to make it bigger. Dunno what's up with that, anyone else had the same problem with this label's tunes?

Serum said:
Every reinforced tune i have has got a really badly made hole in the middle that's either miles too big or way too small so that i have to make it bigger. Dunno what's up with that, anyone else had the same problem with this label's tunes?

Not had any problems with them to my knowledge mate. Although I think they are pressed at the same place too.

I best stop now, I get the feeling im starting to look like a proper vinyl trainspotter....

:razz:

Serum said:

YES!!!! I have many rivits messed up like this. I even have one with a skip pressed into the record. :mad_guy:

big love is :rave: :repost:

few ram releases recently ive seen gammy copies of, my mates screamer looks 10 years old. i recon its because of the quantaties they have to get they are letting it slide...

So howZ about a clip of Big Love. I want to know if its Big Hardcore or Big Clovvnstep or even... Big Lame.

Danke "evol" guy. Its not my thing, I wouldn't buy it, but at least it doesn't flat out suck.

Back
Top Bottom