Big Lead Noise, ala Pendulum / Concord Dawn / Resonant Evil

wings-of-meat

I don't know how to describe the sound I'm after but I have some reference points in different tracks, everyone's heard it.. it's that sound that sounds like a whole bunch of saw waves with phase and distortion and it slides between notes (glide on access virus c?) usually low pass.. i think? Anyway, it's in Pendulum - Vault, Concord Dawn - Morning Light and Resonant Evil - Angry man to name a few. It's the big lead sound ;) if anyone could tell me how to make this noise I would be eternally grateful. I don't know wheather it's made with software or with hardware.

wings-of-meat said:
I don't know how to describe the sound I'm after but I have some reference points in different tracks, everyone's heard it.. it's that sound that sounds like a whole bunch of saw waves with phase and distortion and it slides between notes (glide on access virus c?) usually low pass.. i think? Anyway, it's in Pendulum - Vault, Concord Dawn - Morning Light and Resonant Evil - Angry man to name a few. It's the big lead sound ;) if anyone could tell me how to make this noise I would be eternally grateful. I don't know wheather it's made with software or with hardware.
Probably a 'Reece'.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=3581&highlight=reece

:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom