Big hello to everyone on the board!

Reventón

Hello people!

Actually it's the 1st time I use a forum like this. Don't really know what to expect.
Came to listen to d&b and other electronic stuff around 1996. I'd just like to keep me informed about some new interesting stuff to look out for. Think I'll start by checking out the sounds posted here later on.

Actually I'm looking out for some brasilian d&b sounds. Listened to some really cool material on the Expo in Hannover, and I don't mean all that brazilectro stuff but some really asskicking shit.

So I hope you'll give me a welcome and be free to post anything you know with regards to my request above (DJs, Interradio, etc.) and anything you think is worth listening to.

Saludos a todo el mundo.

Reventón

Yeah, I can ask when the next train to Frankfurt is if that's any use? ;) And a few other bits and pieces, can't really make a proper conversation tho.

lo Reventón, welcome :D

de veltmarker mit dem drei strifen int das uberbung? :p

dRiFT said:
You like to wear your gimp outfit and get spanked on the ass???!!!

That is exactly why you got a D ;)

It says..

'The brand with three stripes in the uberbung'

Roughly ;)

stuuu said:
lo Reventón, welcome :D

de veltmarker mit dem drei strifen int das uberbung? :p

thx stuuu

well, german seems to be a quite awful language to learn but the sentence above rather seems dutch... ;)

what the hell is 'uberbung'? :confused:

it doesn't look dutch at all .. we dutch wankers got that gggggaachchchchceeeeerrrrrr goin' on and the germans have the schschtstsuuutserbuuster thingy goin' on ..... get it?

Back
Top Bottom