BIG COMMERCIAL DNB

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by mzacker, Dec 7, 2007.

1. mzacker

mzacker ^^^^/\^^^^

Some folks on ere have expressed positive feelings about big artists pulling more headz into the scene. Many, on the other hand, have said nah, keep it where it is (or was), underground, small scene.

Even if dnb gets bigger and more of it gets "commercial" there will still be artists that produce underground sounds, IMO.

...And FUCK, that's the farthest thing on my mind where I'm at. Most people don't even know what drum and bass is here, let alone listen to it.

Maybe if dnb gets bigger I won't be stuck here listening to it all on my own :cry:

Don't take for granted having mates and others around that share your interests. I roll out them beats proper solo, but I think there's something to be said bout enjoying music with others as well. :)

2. PeterM

PeterM Member

If a dnb tune makes it into the charts because its a big tune then fair play but if someone makes a dnb tune made for the charts its not what the scene needs imo.

3. tarranjoe

tarranjoe Active Member

i've got no problem wiyh d'n'b getting bigger but it cannot be denied that the larger the scene, the more dicks are going to be goin to events. but d'n'b is becoming more comercially accepted, chase + status' hurt you went to number one in the dance charts

4. brent

brent Member

totally agree

5. Dj Jammin

Dj Jammin Member

I was gonna say that "if a dnb tune goes commerical then it's a big tune fact." But then i remembered granite which is just pure shite

6. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

has any1 been to a rave and heard that tune played??