Big Chill '08

Nah man done it last year, got in for free which is really why I went. It is literally just a BIG CHILL. Don't expect Andy C & Shabba to pop up in one of the tents, saying that I did see Marky there on the first night which was cool.

There's wicked vibes there though, proper chilled atmosphere. Good day time music and plenty of nice munch. But beware there is A LOT of kids there, and drugs and kids dont mix if you ask me, especially K....

Recommended though mate...

Nah man done it last year, got in for free which is really why I went. It is literally just a BIG CHILL. Don't expect Andy C & Shabba to pop up in one of the tents, saying that I did see Marky there on the first night which was cool.

There's wicked vibes there though, proper chilled atmosphere. Good day time music and plenty of nice munch. But beware there is A LOT of kids there, and drugs and kids dont mix if you ask me, especially K....

Recommended though mate...

yeah i went last year man was sick, no hard drugs just weed and loadsssssssa laughing gas, was fuckin mint

what dnb they got this year....??

not a clue man i looked at the lineup and it means absolutely nothing to me aha, i guess i mighta missed a big name though there's bare artists performing, bill bailey is there though so can't wait for that :cool:

not a clue man i looked at the lineup and it means absolutely nothing to me aha, i guess i mighta missed a big name though there's bare artists performing, bill bailey is there though so can't wait for that :cool:

Go and see Rob from Hexstatic (DJ Set), he plays a bit of everything man he's heavy. Shame they both aren't there because they usually do this visual mash-up of all types of music. Fucking nuts. Anyway have a good one bruv.

Asian Dub Foundation are playing aren't they?

Ah, just checked the lineup... Leonard Cohen, Bill Bailey, Bomb The Bass, Roots Manuva, Trentmoller, etc... Looks quite good. Plus, they're teaming up with Sunrise Festival due to it being a complete washout, so you get two festivals for the price of one!!!

I'll be there

Dnb is never great at the festivals, will be up for seeing Bill Bailey, Bomb the Bass and DJ Krush.

Yeah me and my missus are going...

Went last year and it was real nice, lots of sunshine (fingers crossed for this year), good (but eclectic) music and nice vibes - should be a nice weekend...

There's some cool stuff on the lineup though - like the stuff mentioned elewhere in this thread so lookin forward to it!

im at friction,eksman, callide and impact on the friday in cheltenham and at legacy in brum on the saturday..legacy looks sick..massive line up..and i have to travel from sussex and be at work monday lol..

Back
Top Bottom