BIG Bundle Of Garage Sets For The People Looking For Garage

Anybody know the Pay as you go Cartel mix, which featured dizzee rascal when he was about 17?
I believe Maxwell D was the main Mc, DJ was possibly Slimzee? Think champagne bubblee was on the tape aswell.

Maxwell coined his "i'm from a place where there's only thugs" lyrics on this tape. and cant seem to find it anywhere! x

I believe they only done one studio mix and Dizzee aint on that so what your on about must have been a Radio set with him guesting as he wasn't in PAYG.

If it had Bubblee on it then it maight have been something to do with Sidewinder.

Last edited:
Anybody know the Pay as you go Cartel mix, which featured dizzee rascal when he was about 17?
I believe Maxwell D was the main Mc, DJ was possibly Slimzee? Think champagne bubblee was on the tape aswell.

Maxwell coined his "i'm from a place where there's only thugs" lyrics on this tape. and cant seem to find it anywhere! x

Dunno too much about garage so not sure what maxwell d sounds like but this is a pay as u go set with dizzee and wiley and coupla others mcs so give it try

http://www.mediafire.com/?xzefsmy93mi

I believe they only done one studio mix and Dizzee aint on that so what your on about must have been a Radio set with him guesting as he wasn't in PAYG.

If it had Bubblee on it then it maight have been something to do with Sidewinder.
Yeh, most likely was an early sidewinder tape. Had Maxwell d, Major Ace, Champagne bubs, Jon E Cash, Dizzee rascal. Either slimzee or genius was the Dj.

Dunno too much about garage so not sure what maxwell d sounds like but this is a pay as u go set with dizzee and wiley and coupla others mcs so give it try

http://www.mediafire.com/?xzefsmy93mi
Thanks brodaceia. I'll give it a try!

the set ur lookin for is slimzee at sidewinder slimzees birthday bash. its got maxwell d on it and he introduces rascal. got durty goodz on it aswell.big set. i got it on mp3 and if i knew how to upload a link for u i would.......

Attachments

• ds28.jpg
    ds28.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom