Big Brother - The search is on!

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist

Once again, Big Brother is holding open auditions around the UK & Ireland. There's no need to send in an application form or a video - you just need to turn up at one of the countrywide open auditions, and show Big Brother why you should be chosen to take part. [Full story]
So who's going? :teeth:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
Im quite ashamed to admit that I watched the last half of that celebrity Big Bro last night :jay:

Might actually be quite funny. Cant remember everyone but theyve got that really annoying matey with the burns who always does the horseracing, Caprice, Germaine Greer and one of the nippers from Blazin Squad lmao!

The Blazin Squad kiddie was saying how he hopes to get a ride in the house, and as soon as he got in all the women (all at least 10 years older than him) were saying how sweet he was lol

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
yer, found myself watchin the recording when i got home last nite, man, i'm sad!

he was sooooo funny when he was trying to show them "dance" steps! Personally, I want the blazin young'unto win purely cos he's a london yout'! :teeth:

Mulla

Digital Future
VIP Junglist
zeeky deek said:
yer, found myself watchin the recording when i got home last nite, man, i'm sad!

he was sooooo funny when he was trying to show them "dance" steps! Personally, I want the blazin young'unto win purely cos he's a london yout'! :teeth:

He wishes...he's actually a Surrey yout'!