Big Brother Russian style!

Quotec

Watched all these shows, worth

- - - Updated - - -

Dat brunette at 1:12 was a devil indeed, later on she calmed down and for a miracle turnaround she actually won the fuckin´ show and 600k in russian equivalent

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
well yes i wouldve thought that was obvious. the delirium of 40% ethanol can be the best thing that ever happened to you. naturally its the currency, that and stabbing sleeping people in the street.

gods that vodkar makes you do stupid shit. its my fave.

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
I totally get it where are you going with this one... Russian people drink vodka to brawl with each other to win/get vodka. It´s a vicious circle.
:lol: Naw man, I actually thought "Russian Equivalent" would be a great choice for an actual vodka brand :lol:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
its the russians that are the pirates? good, now all we need to figure out is what country is robots and which is ninjas and we should pretty much have this thing down. wouldve sworn they were the robots but very well.

HAI NORWAX been a while hasnt it?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haHAH I KNEW I COULD TRUST YOU to figure this out harold old boy, but im afraid its divide by zero now that we know everything so expect an... a black hole. or nirvana. i dont know, a singularity of some sort, near you, soon. cos you did that.