Big Brockie Tune [Help]

DESyFER

Can any1 help me & ID a tune that brockie used to smash around 96/97...

It has the soundbwoy/ragga vocals that sound something like : 'Dem Fire De Super'...
(could be wrong!! tis from memory)

Big warpy bassline...

Any1 plz???

Yeah, I know the tune you mean

Can't quite place it though, think it's on Ganja or Frontline

I know I've got it somewhere, have to have a listen tonight and see if I can find it

Rude Bwoy Monty - Steppa's Anthem

There's 4 different versions though, the original and 2 remixes on a Frontline EP and another mix on that Ganja / Frontline Still Smokin' LP which is the one I have.

Dunno which one Brockie used to cain, probably the original or the LP version. Can post a clip of that one next week if it's helpful.

Last edited:
DESyFER said:
Big Up :D

Pretty sure I have it.. now I know what i'm lookin 4 I will search my crates ;)

Do you lot find the more tunes you get, the more you forget about? I keep finding tunes I forgot I even had, and the times I've been out and my mates have asked me what a tune's called. They get the usual "I've got it, but fuck knows what its called" response..

Must be gettin old man, I'm 20 in 4 weeks and I'm well pissed that my teens are over. Ah well, they do say life begins at 40 lol

inf0r said:
Do you lot find the more tunes you get, the more you forget about? I keep finding tunes I forgot I even had, and the times I've been out and my mates have asked me what a tune's called. They get the usual "I've got it, but fuck knows what its called" response..

:ditto:

I even end up listening to mates mix who have borrowed some of my tunes, and I end up asking them what theyre playing either cos Ive forgotten or cos theyre playing a flip I never realised I had!

Back
Top Bottom