BIG BIG NEW HAZARD DUB!

Hazards playing this right now on hypes show so there should be a tracklisting so u can find out!

*edit*

... hype said there wont be a tracklisting for the hazard bit cos none of the tunes are out...(n)

Last edited:
It's not really new.. Hype played it at inno in the sun last year..
He lost it but has found it again so he's going to finish it if he hasnt already... Will be dropping soon on ganja, frontline or playaz... When the machete e.p is out the way then there will be more details. This is one of his best tracks imo...pure dirt.

yeh its alright but theres another tune he plays on that kiss set it was also his last tune on that shadow demon payback special, now that was dutty!

yeh its alright but theres another tune he plays on that kiss set it was also his last tune on that shadow demon payback special, now that was dutty!
Quite sure thats coming on frontline with fools on the flip but don't quote me on that..

cheers for the info on that, is fools on the flip for 'silent knight or '2 for 1'?

2 for 1 won't be out for a while... Read my reply above about Fools... ^^^^^
As for Silent Night...I'm really not sure why so many people are going on about it.. No one has even heard it apart from a handfull of people. He's played it about 2 or 3 times this year tops.. There is no audio online what so ever..
Silent Night is not a jump up track.. It's well different to anything he's done. All the tech djs are going to love it.. God knows when thats coming out...if it ever does.

Back
Top Bottom