BIG BIG BIG News - Hospital records sign Netsky

Why did they stop?!? And don't say because it got shit, there are some great releases lately. (though they did take a bit of a break) I am pretty sure more jump-up loving dnb heads would like the Asbo release, and maybe Crackden?

Crackden and Asbo are great...... Crackden double drops well with Wicked So ;)
but on a serious note.....They output on soul:r wasnt that great imo after the Mistical album.. Was quite gutted when i heard it. Time to fly was the only track I wanted but couldnt force my self to spend that much money for one track and I know alot of people who felt the same way.

Crackden and Asbo are great...... Crackden double drops well with Wicked So ;)
but on a serious note.....They output on soul:r wasnt that great imo after the Mistical album.. Was quite gutted when i heard it. Time to fly was the only track I wanted but couldnt force my self to spend that much money for one track and I know alot of people who felt the same way.

11th Hour was a poor release from three great producers. Time to Fly was a great tune, but you are right, the rest was standard fare. I also didn't like Lynx's album, which I may get raped for, but I just thought meh.

That said, the Dat Music series is good, though I wouldn't imagine one for the jump-up heads, not enough dancefloor sensability.

Dat Music volume 1 is a wonderful release, though the vinyl release was poor. However whenever I listen to Marcus Intalex Fabriclive mix, almost all of which is Soul:R/Revolver/Signature releases, I understand why I love dnb so much.

11th Hour was a poor release from three great producers. Time to Fly was a great tune, but you are right, the rest was standard fare. I also didn't like Lynx's album, which I may get raped for, but I just thought meh.

That said, the Dat Music series is good, though I wouldn't imagine one for the jump-up heads, not enough dancefloor sensability.

Dat Music volume 1 is a wonderful release, though the vinyl release was poor. However whenever I listen to Marcus Intalex Fabriclive mix, almost all of which is Soul:R/Revolver/Signature releases, I understand why I love dnb so much.

and i wanted to make an through away post earlier about netsky being the jump up mans liquid, but thought it would take the thread in a negative direction. oh well...

and i wanted to make an through away post earlier about netsky being the jump up mans liquid, but thought it would take the thread in a negative direction. oh well...

if all you wanna do is talk about drum and bass, then i can't help you

Well done Netsky. Thoroughly well deserved.

I think comments about jump up mans only liking him because he's signed on Liqweed Ganja are tripe. As if Hospital will make him any less popular lol.

i first heard of him on grid's liquid label tbh
only said that about liqweed ganja cos he was main artist on there while theres logistics / danny byrd / mistabishi (at the mo lol) / commix / nu-tone / london electricity / high contrast etc etc on hospital..big rosta and a big look but how many releases will he get out now?? be good if he got some ep's out there

Hopefully that shakes things up at the hospital camp.

Personally i have been finding that some of their "artists" have been churning out very mediocre tunes.

Maybe some new blood will provide inspiration to old dogs to step up there game a notch or two.

I do wonder if a lot of the jump up boys would like or have even listened to him if he hadn't have released on ganja though.........

Just a thought.

i couldnt really give a fuk what label he is on... i like his music, i just think his style sit better with the ganja label especially as you can tell he has had a bit of help from crystal clear with his production skills, which is good for his career and his ability as a producer. Fair play to bloke. i would still be listening to him if he was or wasnt on the ganja label... it makes no odds to me. if i like a producer i will listen and respect his music. As far as a label goes it means nothing to me.

Back
Top Bottom