Big Bang? No, Big Chill!

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
Big Bang? No, Big Chill! Australian scientists challenge universe creation theory

A team of Australian physicists have come up with their own theory on the universe’s creation. Challenging the “Big Bang” model, they now say it was a “Big Chill” – somewhat similar to water first freezing into ice and then cracking upon cooling.

Researchers from the University of Melbourne and Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) brushed away the theory of the start of the universe as being a “big bang”. That model posits that our universe apparently inflated, expanded and cooled, going from very, very small and very, very hot and dense, to the size and temperature of our current universe. The followers of this prevailing theory believe it continues to expand and cool to this day.
-RT

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
How do you make heat out of ice though? I believe god created the earth in 8 days. Then created adam then Adam god lonely so pulled out his rib and that's how eve came about. That's what I heard anyway. Sounds legit

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Thats not how it happen. Some Aliens dumped some other aliens souls into a volcano. Then the volcano went Kablamo and all the souls found monkeys to live in. That is how it happen. Praise be to Tom Cruise.:not_worth

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
out of the choices of tom cruise or rib ripping..

im goin with danwell.

talking of australian 'scientists'. i used to know a 'marine biologist'.. she was a bitch... just thought id add that.

D

dirty breaks

How do you make heat out of ice though? I believe god created the earth in 8 days. Then created adam then Adam god lonely so pulled out his rib and that's how eve came about. That's what I heard anyway. Sounds legit
you forgot the bit where adam joins dexcell

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yeah but i dont agree with it.

i also dont agree with that "theory" that the moon magnetically moves the tide in and out.
really? the moon moves the sea? yeah right-o. and i supposed monkeys prefer their sausages grilled instead of fried.