Painesville (East Side of Cleveland) Ohio USA
B00095L8H0.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

1. OB1 - Nothing but time
2. D Bridge & Fierce - Twilight
3. Shy FX & T Power - Plastic Soul
4. Mr. L - Back to your Roots
5. Q Project - Ask Not VIP
6. TC - No Escape
7. Leviticus - The Burial (Logistics remix)
8. High Contrast - Lights go Down
9. Mood II Swing - I got Love (Logistics remix)
10. Calibre & zero Tolerance - Diamonds & Pearls
11. Breakage - Ask Me
12. Spirit - Siren
13. Lemon D - Stomper
14. Dillinja - 96 Thing
15. TC - Lets Go
16. D Kay & Jenna G - Woe
17. Universal Project vs. Vicious Circle - Hellraiser
18. Friction - Nemesis
19. Dillinja - Style Baby/ MIST - Outta Space
20. Fresh - All that Jazz
21. Sunfocus - X Ray
22. Dillinja - In the Grind VIP
23. Friction & Nu Balance - Slipstream (Logistics remix)
24. D Kay & DJ Lee - waxed
25. D Bridge - Dolls
26. Commix - Urban Legend
27. BC UK vs. Noisia - Meditation
28. Dillinja - Gangbang

I've had it with mix cds anyway...

Only mix cds I buy are included with albums... or with Knowledge.

What's the f* point to another another another mix CD?

jay walker said:
I wouldnt touch this with a ten-foot bargepole!

They call this Big Bad Bass - the next level, but theres only 5 or 6 Valve tunes on there, an the rest is as Gash as they come :nono:

Why would Dilly be happy putting this out? :confused:

Yeah i guess its one for the non vinyl buying masses tho innit.

there are a few good tunes...

i guess Dilly is trying to recoup some cash after buying the new valve speakers!!!!

haha!

I heard they were doing an in store siging of the CD in Blackmarket...fukin woofters! lol!

I actually thought the tracklisting looked alright, ok maybe not the heaviest thing in the world but you got tracks like:

D Bridge & Fierce - Twilight
Breakage - Ask Me
Universal Project vs. Vicious Circle - Hellraiser
BC UK vs. Noisia - Meditation

& I guarantee you won't see any of the above on another mix cd this year (Meditation maybe) unless it's done by the label they've come off.

imo this is a SICK tracklist, really admire what friction's doing by way of trying to introduce the masses to the more musical side of d&b. people slate valve constantly for doing the same thing, now they do summat different and they're still being slated!! for gods sake you lot, it may not be to your taste but you gotta respect it for what it is, and the same goes for frictions selection at the mo.
dont hate on them coz they're doing something different. and we all say there needs to be more girls in the scene. we're not all 16 year old kids on 10 pills at one nation any more you know.

skope said:
imo this is a SICK tracklist, really admire what friction's doing by way of trying to introduce the masses to the more musical side of d&b. people slate valve constantly for doing the same thing, now they do summat different and they're still being slated!! for gods sake you lot, it may not be to your taste but you gotta respect it for what it is, and the same goes for frictions selection at the mo.
dont hate on them coz they're doing something different. and we all say there needs to be more girls in the scene. we're not all 16 year old kids on 10 pills at one nation any more you know.

Completely agree with you Mr Skope!

I have to buy it for my son lol.... probably copy it b4 i give it to him tho... good varied selection.. theres a few on there thall make me wanna throw it out the window tho

looks pretty heavy.

nightlife 2 was pretty poor, so nice to see friction stepping up to represent. Hasn't been a decent D&B mix cd for ages.

This CD really isn't bad at all compared to the quality of some other Mix CD's coming out at the moment.... (see the "Pure hate" thread ;) )

I really, really like what Friction has been playing on his mix show. People seem to love the heavy crew he rounds up for guest mixes too ... fair enough, but I'm with Skope when he says Friction is pushing melody right now, specially on the radio and this is a good example of that.

it aint strict big bad bass in a vlv style, and that may confuse some people, but I still think its good to see.

mesh said:
I really, really like what Friction has been playing on his mix show. People seem to love the heavy crew he rounds up for guest mixes too ... fair enough, but I'm with Skope when he says Friction is pushing melody right now, specially on the radio and this is a good example of that.

it aint strict big bad bass in a vlv style, and that may confuse some people, but I still think its good to see.

perhaps they should have changed the logo and art style on the cover though becasue i can see lots of people getting confused!

yeah likin the tracklist on this, frictions been the best around for some time now imo both in mixin and selection. That said i doubt i'll pick it up

first tune is massive!

some nice stuff on there and some shit that really aint got place, but hell its another cd for the car!

Back
Top Bottom