BHK & NFG Production Contest

youd have to proof then id guess. good ears can spot similarities between samples tho doenst matter how much you processed them. kinda easy really most of the times.

So is this contest based on trust that people will only use the samples provided ?...what if your just that good and make them sound so different that nobody belives they are the samples ?

Then your chances to win are higher, assuming your track you made is good as well ! As you can see the bhk samples left a lot of flexibility to use them also to shape your own or any new sounds. And this is what we have in mind when we produce sample packs.

And yes this contest is based on trust and is about to show us your processing and arranging skillz !

Don't lynch me but I wanna ask... can you use custom synths? Or is the idea of this to create the whole thing only from the pack?

yeah, its only with the given samples, but if you have a custom synth that can sample or work off audio in, you can use that.

Thanks. I had a feeling not even being permitted to generate stuff in was a bit too restricting

Back
Top Bottom