DnB BG - The State You Pumped Me In

B

BGdnb

Hi gays :)

I'm more than happy to present you this one. Structure-wise it's finished - I am not going for a typical drum and bass arrangement as this tune is more of a listening one and I will be also making a video for it; just for the sake of being creative and making a kind of portfolio for the future.

Let me know what you think. Produced, mixed and mastered by me. All comments are welcome :)

BG

I have no idea why it says gays and why title says 'pumped' me in... Mods having fun???
Yep haha

For the tune tho. Really liking the intro! The arp reminds of a Hardstyle tune called Dozer - Go haha :lol:
Think your drums could use some work tho. also your arp is kinda a mess needs some eqing
Great tune nevertheless :D

Liking the vibe of the tune. Your drums could use some work. Also, like Leniz said, the arp in the second half is kinda all over the place. Overall a decent tune tho, looking forward to hearing more.

Thanks dudes. Will work on drums as they indeed could use some work. Same thing for ARP. I'll post updated one soon,

Cheers

good music in this, the drums don't have that modern sound to them which is hard to get behind. musically some good ideas, not a fan of such a wobble bass but good stuff going on

Back
Top Bottom