better say hi...

Sch_rE_veRse

Alrighty... I'm 25, from the US... I DJ 3 nights a month... and that's it... I have hundreds of hours of free time to sit here on the computer...

right now... some of my favorite artists are...

dots & dashes, hexer, dj acucrack, dj hidden, venetian snares, bong-ra, censor, dryft, krusha, machine girl, enduser, line 47... blah blah blah...

i also LOVE darker electronica, ebm, and industrial... psytrance gets me sometimes too... velvet acid christ, haujobb, aesthetic perfection, negative format, mfg, hujaboy, and 1200 micrograms have all been favorites for a while... constantly on my iPod...

i'm married... with 3 step kids. my wife is 32... we've been together for 5 years now... her family is INSANE.

other than that... I have no social skills... I've always been very very very very anti-social... which is why I will always have too much to say while on-line... all of you are just voices in the machine... =oP and it doesn't get uncomfortable when I can choose to listen to you or not and not have you be in the same room as me... or even in the same vicinity as me... so =oP

i dunno what it is about people... i just don't mesh with em...

i also play around with reason and fruity loops... i've been using reason for the last... ummm... 7 years... and fruity loops for the last... 8? hmm... something like that...

anyway... ummm... durring the week, other than just sitting here at the computer... i work out, take care of the kids, and do housework (gah!), along with taking care of a garden in the back =o) and 3 cats... one of which is a WHORE who's pregnant for the 18,000th time... I hope she doesn't eat her baby's this time (she's a little disfigured because of inbreeding... she's very small and has fucked up feet... ... ... at least that's what we think... we found her on the side of the road when she was a baby... and she turned into my baby!)

and that's my life... =oP

i hope i can find some good artists here... as well as maybe turn some people onto some new stuff... =oD
most d&b fans are usually a little more... intellectual... than most club goers these days... imo... or at least around here... =oP

Back
Top Bottom