Better Days - Dirty Pimp (WIP)

I its got some potential there, decent little break rolling away nicley. Could be a juicy little growler. Personally id shorten the decay a tad on the clap and use a good reverb vst to use as a "tail", id make the effect almost inaudiable tho.

I its got some potential there, decent little break rolling away nicley. Could be a juicy little growler. Personally id shorten the decay a tad on the clap and use a good reverb vst to use as a "tail", id make the effect almost inaudiable tho.

yeh man,i get ya, i wanted that effect though. n its not the clap, i layered a f white noisish snare underneath, and played with the attack:) that gives the sustained clap shhhh noise

i like this. proper excited drums, i like the top end of the drums then those high pass filter/Eq'd drums, good piece pimp :)
like that you allowed a preview of the bass' character too at the end. yeh wouldn't mind hearing some ragga vocals in this hehe

big work

yes pimp got some nice sounds in there.. almost got a shogun limited tip to it.. il have to listen on propa speakers when i get home but on the headphones its sounding all good..

dont like the clap (claps suck imo) the track is alright the bass needs a bit of work, but other than that not a bad effort,

ive just put a track up and in need of feedback if your up for it

Back
Top Bottom