Better Days - Dirty Pimp (WIP)

*State

Self confessed VW nut
I its got some potential there, decent little break rolling away nicley. Could be a juicy little growler. Personally id shorten the decay a tad on the clap and use a good reverb vst to use as a "tail", id make the effect almost inaudiable tho.

Dj Dirty Pimp

VIP Junglist
I its got some potential there, decent little break rolling away nicley. Could be a juicy little growler. Personally id shorten the decay a tad on the clap and use a good reverb vst to use as a "tail", id make the effect almost inaudiable tho.
yeh man,i get ya, i wanted that effect though. n its not the clap, i layered a f white noisish snare underneath, and played with the attack:) that gives the sustained clap shhhh noise

T Leaf

Neighbourhood Sickhead
VIP Junglist
i like this. proper excited drums, i like the top end of the drums then those high pass filter/Eq'd drums, good piece pimp :)
like that you allowed a preview of the bass' character too at the end. yeh wouldn't mind hearing some ragga vocals in this hehe

big work

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
yes pimp got some nice sounds in there.. almost got a shogun limited tip to it.. il have to listen on propa speakers when i get home but on the headphones its sounding all good..

glenemy

Enemy is here
dont like the clap (claps suck imo) the track is alright the bass needs a bit of work, but other than that not a bad effort,

ive just put a track up and in need of feedback if your up for it