Betfair

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by SLow, Mar 21, 2012.

1. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

Anyone use it?

Been betting on cricket because the odds go wild each time a wicket falls, if the match is close you can profit no matter what the outcome (unless it's a draw, then bets are void anyway)

Also football, back a 0-0 if the match is goalless with 30 mins to go, then lay the 0-0 a few minutes later to cover yourself = no risk.

Has anyone else got any good systems?

2. mr meh

mr meh Well-Known Member

I used to make plenty of money on betfair back in the day using this football betting system

you would back a favourite to win, and if they scored first then sell the bet straight away for a profit

but too many people got on it and the margins got tighter and tighter until it wasnt worth doing anymore

3. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

I'm no good with this sports crap, that's why I got into music in the first place.

4. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

:rolf:

5. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Yeah, treat it like a job! Study teams, form everything... My mate has always been into football an started using Betfair when he read an article about some lad making millions using it back in 2005/2006.

My mate only did it for the summer while he was at uni and made a good few grand.

6. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I used it, but never had any systems. Just used it for horse tips and Football Acca's. In play betting is decent though. saved myself a few times using it.

Someone gave me a decent system for 1.5 goals acca's but Betfair never had that as a feature.