BET OF THE WEEK.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
In this thread am gonna highlight ONE, what i feel, real great bet each week.

I follow most sports maticulously and review dogs and horses regularly so if anyone wants to hit me up jus pm me but the real reason i thought of this is because there is such a great bet on at ladbrokes i figured it needed mentioning.

MAN U v PORTO = MAN U WIN
BARCA v BAYERN = BARCA WIN
VILLAREAL v ARSENAL = DRAW
LIVERPOOL v CHELSEA = DRAW

Ladbrokes are offering this 4 team accumulator at around 18/1 its well worth a fiver.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
thanks. im going to sign up to ladbrokes.. if i do slap a fiver down what do i get back.. i know fuck all about odds etc.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
thankyou. i am saving this thread as a bookmark.. if your only going to mention decent bets im happy to wang down a fiver everynow and again.

cheers. and keep em coming. somewhere along the line hopefully ill win.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
well as i mentioned before last year i raked a handsome nearly 2 grand from ladbrokes..

will only post the real good ones. little money pinchers but yeah pm me for any more tips etc.

groelle

VIP Junglist
dont think barca will win.

saw the 5:1 vs wolfsburg this weekend. they were really good, wolfsburgs dzeko scored 2 times in 2 minutes and after that they gave up to preserve resources for the championsleague game. guess they have to win this one now...

chanty

VIP Junglist
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH ADEBAYOOOOOOORRRRRRR. cesc to ade for the last 3 goals we scored, we missed them both. WHAT A FUCKING GOAL THOUGH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

phillips11

Darts on sky bet for premier league

Get an accumulater on sky bet

Taylor to beat Jenkins
Wade to beat Barneveld
King to beat Part
Part to beat Klaasen

Get just over 10/1 on that

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Barneveld's my favourite player, can't bet against him..

That Bayern Munich v Wolfsburg 5-1 game had a Fucking SICK goal in it! Goal of the season for sure! Can't remember who scored it though!

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Barcelona v B Munich (Backing Barcelona @ 1.39)
Liverpool v Chelsea (Backing The Draw @ 2.98)

Barcelona are also in immense form at the moment, think I`ll be watching that one.