best zero tolerance tracks

Now of he could just let Stray release Fireball, that would be the icing
I'm not sure it's down to him (at least not anymore?). Stray can release or sign it to another label if he wants to I'd guess. Speaking of that album, I wish I could get my hands on Loxy & Genotype - Blaxploitation. That was one slick af tune that never came out.

At least Footprints back cat is on bandcamp now.

"Brace" on Subtitles is probably my all time favourite, but it's not on Youtube alas.

This one's a quality bubbler too :

I can only find the Phase remix of Essential Inch on Youtube but I caned that one.

If we are allowed pick collabs tho I could be here all damn night

This was pretty much the first *Dublin* dnb tune I can remember getting much in the way of play in the clubs here, amazing times, I remember people cheering when those chords would come creeping in through the mix. There were other tunes getting played out already by then - as well as another DnB putting out music already too - but this one just united people. Will always remind me of chewing my eyebrows off with my top off.

Other side was baaaaad too and anyone who is into that super 2018ish dub techno / drumfunk crossover a la UVB-76 and Samurai should really go cop a second hand copy of this.

The whole Prodigal EP was sick as fuck but this is an absolute ripper from two producers at the height of their powers.

too many amazing zero tolerance tunes..... his dj sets are THE best in the genre imo

and if you're reading this ZT, please get Footprints running again with some new vinyl runs..... amazing label.

Killer liquid effort from 2002 / 2003-ish, everyone always bangs on about the flip but fuck me listen to this and tell me it's not a lost classic. Thse strings on that breakdown are the rushiest, waviest, shit ever, and the drums kick 99% of dnb at the time into touch

Back
Top Bottom