best zero tolerance tracks

Killer liquid effort from 2002 / 2003-ish, everyone always bangs on about the flip but fuck me listen to this and tell me it's not a lost classic. Thse strings on that breakdown are the rushiest, waviest, shit ever, and the drums kick 99% of dnb at the time into touch

funnily enough, i bagged this on discogs recently....

Id have an easier time listing tracks i didnt like... zero probably.
Im terrible with names though and at the moment only "Zero T - Goes around" comes to mind. Really adored the bass sound design he went for around this time. Sick tunes in this thread.

i really want to hear a new 2 hour zero t mix, not a 45 minute one, a full 2 hours liquid to dark mix.... because very few / nobody can construct amazing mixes like him ....

this is a personal favourite of mine, goes right through me this track.....

Yeah it's a persy. 2012 was a hell of a year for liquid.

Off topic but this beauty was released that year:

Also Marky & SPY - Last Night / Love Affair, Lenzman - Wordsworth, Spectrasoul - Away With Me to name a few

I'm not sure it's down to him (at least not anymore?). Stray can release or sign it to another label if he wants to I'd guess. Speaking of that album, I wish I could get my hands on Loxy & Genotype - Blaxploitation. That was one slick af tune that never came out.

At least Footprints back cat is on bandcamp now.

Last time I asked Stray about that tune he said I need to bug Zero T about it :-/ and yeah Blaxploitation was a tune!

Footprints now having a bandcamp doesn't make up for lack of Fireball though

Yeah it's a persy. 2012 was a hell of a year for liquid.

Off topic but this beauty was released that year:

Also Marky & SPY - Last Night / Love Affair, Lenzman - Wordsworth, Spectrasoul - Away With Me to name a few

yeah i love 'wordsworth', it's probably my favourite name for a track ever too ....

Nice stepper.

The guys trying their hand at an autonomic style tune.

From the same release, this one was apparently years old when it came out.

Finally, a recent effort from Beta 2. Sick.

The guys trying their hand at an autonomic style tune.

Didn't know that North Beach tune existed, so nice one for mentioning that! :D

Also this deserves a mention alongside Harms Way

And yeah that Goes Around tune is sweet. Pretty much the only solo release I own of his though

Back
Top Bottom