Best you be biggin up the Goat

Goaty

INTAGOATY STYLE RUN WILD
VIP Junglist
Yeh baby, some acheivement for a goat typing and shit. especially hard with all them DnB chicks flockin round ( the typin )

so lets see some love for the Offical DnB Forum Mascot..the one and only GOATY ( even if I do say so myself)

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
stop bleating Spiderfran286
I saw the picture of you and your squirrel friend, now that was wierd and Ghey

i aint bleating, thats you goaty boy!

that squirrel was dead ill have you know, i never did it though, i only said i dunnit so they'd take my head outta the vice..........

:wave:

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Wikipedia said:
"The taste of goat meat is similar to that of lamb meat; in fact, in the English-speaking islands of the Caribbean, and in some parts of Asia, particularly India, the word “mutton” is used to describe both goat and lamb meat. However, some feel that it has a similar taste to veal or venison, depending on the age and condition of the goat. It can be prepared in a variety of ways including stewed, curried, baked, grilled, barbecued, minced, canned, fried, or made into sausage. Goat jerky is also another popular variety. In India, the rice-preparation of mutton biryani uses goat meat as its primary ingredients to produce a rich taste. "Curry goat" is a traditional West Indian dish.

Goat meat is lower than mutton in fat and cholesterol, and comparable to chicken. It also has more minerals than chicken, and is lower in total and saturated fats than many other meats. One reason for the leanness is that goats do not accumulate fat deposits or "marbling" in their muscles.[citation needed] Goat meat, sometimes called chevon, is often cooked slowly and at low temperatures. It is popular in the Middle East, South Asia, Africa, northeastern Brazil, the West Indies, and Belize.

Other parts of the goat including organs are also edible including the brain and liver. The head and legs of the goat may be smoked and used to prepare spicy dishes and soup.

One of the most popular goats grown for meat is the South African Boer, introduced into the United States in the early 1990s. The New Zealand Kiko is also considered a meat breed, as is the Myotonic or "fainting goat", a breed originating in Tennessee."
scared goaty boy?