Best wobble/jump up tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does this scotty guy just moan in every post that involves jump up i she looking for frends or just all by him self at home and looking for virtual attention what a toddler

Mate you've been here about a week how the fuck do you know? or you just looking at other peoples comments and thinking you would reword it and use it as your comment. JOG ON CUNT!

twisted individual - nail bomb

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Aje8UvPQXQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Aje8UvPQXQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbs1x9OR0eM

back when jump was good

:rambo:

another big jump up tune:
Aphrodite - Stalker
Chase & Status - Wise Up
Benny Page - Bang Bang
Gdub - Dr Strangelove
Gdub - Tink Ya Bad

D-bridge - wonder where

no wait............

no

erm

yes d-bridge - wonder where

hahaha argh scotty got mad so what if i've only recently joined this forum only takes a second to work your a prick that just likes provoking people for shits and giggles just like a lil bitchy 4 year old, i'm done an scotty realize that this is just a website you have a break from being an everyday twat

why lock it, its only one person giving it grief just tell him to back off

CUZ I CAN. AND I DONT SEE THIS GOING WELL.BTW I SEEN YOUR POST BRO SO DONT THINK YOU AINT FUELING THE FLAMES

JUST NAME YOUR FAV WOBBLE TUNE FFS...DONT DEFEND THE MOVEMEMNT

this is getting jokes, fat arguments online but thinking about it has anyone actually met anybody else on this site in real life for all i know scotty could be a 7 foot brick shit house( i do doubt that) or a little nerd that just loves the internet

or stay out of thread you and 90% of the forum know you hate!!

mug!

if you look I have actuall been stating my fav songs, so will you please jog on... An stop acting like I have insulted your mother FFS! Grow up

YOU KNOE EHAT I PREFE R TO P U 'OV I I WEJT HU, MP U[ I ;POVE ONE OWL ON HERE. I LOVE HERL

Y EA, YOU KNOE EHAT I PREFE R TO P U 'OV I I WEJT HU, MP U[ I ;POVE ONE OWL ON HERE. I LOVE HERL YOU KNOE EHAT I PREFE R TO P U 'OV I I WEJT HU, MP U[ I ;POVE ONE OWL ON HERE. I LOVE HERL YOU KNOE EHAT I PREFE R TO P U 'OV I I WEJT HU, MP U[ I ;POVE ONE OWL ON HERE. I LOVE HERL YOU KNOE EHAT I PREFE R TO P U 'OV I I WEJT HU, MP U[ I ;POVE ONE OWL ON HERE. I LOVE HERL YOU KNOE EHAT I PREFE R TO P U 'OV I I WEJT HU, MP U[ I ;POVE ONE OWL ON HERE. I LOVE HERL !!!

this is getting jokes, fat arguments online but thinking about it has anyone actually met anybody else on this site in real life for all i know scotty could be a 7 foot brick shit house( i do doubt that) or a little nerd that just loves the internet

Mate just FUCK OFF, your opinion in this thread has been and is about as usefull as a trance heads! So again please fuck off

Hes 6ft 10 with skin as tough as leather and boulders for fists and has 3 cocks

fact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom