best way to take sample from movie clips

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
whats the best way to do this?!?

i got a sample i wanna take form shogun assasain real bad haha!!!

also how do i download clips from youtube and save them as files id be able to rip audio from?!?

cheers!

I WOULDNT RECOMMEND YOUTUBE SOUND QUALITY MAN. first off, see if you can borrow the film off a mate or sumin then throw it in a wave editor and chop the bits that you want out of it. also google it, 9 times outa 10 you'll be able to find the audio your after... can be a head thump at times tho.

okay dude cheers.

i know about crap sound on youtube, but the actual film i wanna take a clip from (shogun assasain) is crap sound quality anyways hehe.

either way i have it on dvd so ill do that, soundforge yeah?

if ya got the dvd then your sorted m8. i dunno about soundforge i havnt used it, but if you use fl u'll be able to drag it into edison, and edit away til ur hearts content.haha

still having trouble with this. tried recording the clip with soundforge but cant seem to get the sound from my media player to run through SF. and also went intot he actual DVD to find the sound clips in the AUDIO_TS folder and it was empty. :F

anyone?!?!

well ive used acid, but im looking at soundforge and cant find fuck all about inputs or anything, i have no problem recording from my decks but cant seem to record whats running thru my pc :confused::confused:

No no, you gotta go into your soundcard's options and select the record channel from there. If you have a basic soundcard, click the volume control in the taskbar, and from the up menu view recording faders and select master or wave as active. then record it.

if ya got the dvd then your sorted m8. i dunno about soundforge i havnt used it, but if you use fl u'll be able to drag it into edison, and edit away til ur hearts content.haha

ok so av got fl an av got a dvd drive in ma computer how exactly do get the whole sound of the dvd into edison? please elaborate

im sure there's an easier way, but i would get a converter (free download, video to audio), convert to an audio file and save it .wav or .mp3, then drag the saved file into edison. tbh ive never got samples using this method but this should work fine. what version of fl do you own man, 6,7,8??

Hi seen your post : and thought this might help you mate here is a link to a mega program i use,,just select the chapter you want,,
it works perfect you can rip audio in very good bit rate sound quality,,
then edit loop with soundforge or what ever you edit with ,,
last ages do all your ripping then uninstall
http://www.castudio.org/dvdaudioextractor/

cheers neil dj paranoid

get the dvd

download or obtain 'dvd audio extractor'

u can split it down into seperate 5.1 channels. use the centre channel one for clean vocals free from background noise!!!

thank you!

Back
Top Bottom