Best way to Record a Mix?

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
I've been Djing for about 8 weeks now and I really wanna record a mix (Or at least, I feel confident that I could record a Half decent Mix).

So whats the best way to record a Mix? Through a Laptop, or forking out for a professional "Straight to CD" recorder, or an Mp3 recorder? etc etc.

Thanks.

Through ya laptop mate, get ya self audio editing software (I use Adobe Audition) but there are loads out there...

and from a master out on ya mixer or Amp into a line in on a Lappy...

thats how i do it, it will work better than forkin out for a straight to CD jobby cos u can edit ya mix and clean it up afterwards n ting...hope this helps bro..

Speak up if ya stuck mate...

I've been Djing for about 8 weeks now and I really wanna record a mix (Or at least, I feel confident that I could record a Half decent Mix).

So whats the best way to record a Mix? Through a Laptop, or forking out for a professional "Straight to CD" recorder, or an Mp3 recorder? etc etc.

Thanks.

plug your decks in to something that can record.... thats pretty much the best way to record something.....

TBH Laptop was the way I was hoping it be possible to record, any specific leads I'm going to need to connect ma Mixer to my laptop?

phono to jack probably. that be the most common i believe in the good fortune of face!

depending on how good ur sound card is u may need to buy an external soundcard otherwise the recording quality might be shite!

Back
Top Bottom