Best way to put tunes up on youtube

Ian_x

Ez, want to start getting some of my music up on youtube (seems myspace is dead these days) it's older stuff but hopefully get a few comments and kick me up the ass to get working on some new tunes and try and improve my production.

I have tried using http://www.mp32tube.com/ but the sounds quality isn't great. There seem to be a few other ones out there but wondered if anyone could recommend one please.

Cheers

its all about soundcloud if you want to target genuine music fans! Youtube is ok for mass promotion, but its full of 'dirtier than hitlers mothers crotch' 16 yr olds comments.

use windows movie maker/imovie and add your tune and a pic. then render it to the correct format & upload.

Ahh yeah cheers forgot about imovie will have a play with that. Already have soundcloud but don't get many hits, I am prepared for the onslaught of nasty comments from youtubers, it might just give me the kick I need to get better!

Be wary of people using sites to rip your audio though. I know there's a fair few youtube to mp3 converters out there, so low rate or watermarked clips would be best to use :2thumbs:

Ahh yeah cheers forgot about imovie will have a play with that. Already have soundcloud but don't get many hits, I am prepared for the onslaught of nasty comments from youtubers, it might just give me the kick I need to get better!

its all about your promo techniques to get the plays. Post your music to as many forums as possible, you will soon get fans/listeners/plays :)

you can log into your youtube on imovie and upload from there

Cheers Sicx, my tunes are not good enough standard for putting on other sites just yet, thanks anyway. Just want to stick them up and get a few comments. Hopefully in a few months/year I will get better productions going on and I can post them up with the big guns, ha!

Yes, but you have to first convert it from ITunes' AAC format to mp3 or wma through a conversion program. You can find a free one on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom