Best 'Vinyl Only' Release You Own

Floating Hunter

VIP Junglist
Need good recommendations for vinyl releases that i cant get on mp3 as ive got serato, and this is the best way i reckon

VRS004 Ed Rush and Optical - Watermelon

Last edited by a moderator:
Need good recommendations for vinyl releases that i cant get on mp3 as ive got serato, and this is the best way i reckon

VRS004 Ed Rush and Optical - Watermelon

You can get this on mp3 though along with all of the Virus back cat..........

http://download.breakbeat.co.uk/lpsepsartists/edrushoptical/watermelonsicknote.aspx

---------- Post added at 08:58 ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 ----------

fucks everything is the arse

Trace remix is the one though. The reece and amen!!!!!

WAY too many to mention...

Most expensive is Eastern Promise E.P.

Seen it go on e-bay for £230, had a discussion in scatbox yesterday about it actually, I got mine from Our Price in 1993 for £7.99 lol.

ha ha sorry wayne.. you probably know that age of empires and shit like that are on mp3... well least gives you the excuse to have a good ol rant today...

Hahahaha. Nah its all good man. I'll take pride in the fact that i went and dug for my copies of classic tunes that are hard to find.

True. I pride my vinyl copy. You cant really take pride in owning binary code

this is true but i got this tune to £1 same as silverblade.. infact i think sliverblade was 79p... where vinyl people have payed up to £30 for each one

---------- Post added at 11:26 ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 ----------

Hahahaha. Nah its all good man. I'll take pride in the fact that i went and dug for my copies of classic tunes that are hard to find.

true there some tunes in my vinyl collection that i will never sell or really play to keep them in good condition... started dong that with my babalyon dub... dont want it getting scratched atall

i need this so bad. mate paid 25 quid for a copy

---------- Post added at 11:37 ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 ----------

this is true but i got this tune to £1 same as silverblade.. infact i think sliverblade was 79p... where vinyl people have payed up to £30 for each one

I paid 4 quid for my copy of hard noize, near mint

Back
Top Bottom