best tune to roll out a mix with??

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
I like to stick on a dubstep tune right at the end... something like Legacy...

badbwoy lokki knows it! it depends what's the mixtape is like... on a raggamix sensi dub would be killing as an outro

with wobble/jumpup go outro stylin rusko, caspa, stenchman, coki etc

liquidmix with cockney violin

neuromix with swagger :gun:

badbwoy lokki knows it! it depends what's the mixtape is like... on a raggamix sensi dub would be killing as an outro

with wobble/jumpup go outro stylin rusko, caspa, stenchman, coki etc

liquidmix with cockney violin

neuromix with swagger :gun:

please dont tell me dubstep is developing sub-genres...???

Ur always online and able to listen to audio and stuff so u cant be at an office.

was just wondering.

please dont tell me dubstep is developing sub-genres...???

naaaah blad, fuck NO it's still boring as shit, there WILL NEVER be any sub-genres in dubstep it's just dubstep allright you know, kick snare clash wobwobwob standard, dont listen to it

ehhhh, r u ok?? i werent slaggin off dubstep mate.

Yeah blad, it's just there's so many different styles of dubstep nowdays I think that question was kinda... well actually there ain't no names for the subgenres so it's all just dubstep. But still the style varies so much. There's stuff with ragga influence, hiphop, neuro, tekno... you name it.

Yeah blad, it's just there's so many different styles of dubstep nowdays I think that question was kinda... well actually there ain't no names for the subgenres so it's all just dubstep. But still the style varies so much. There's stuff with ragga influence, hiphop, neuro, tekno... you name it.

I was only asking coz I'm not that familiar with it.

Ed Rush & Optical "Alien Girl" (Culprate rmx)
Or "Finding Common Ground" by us goes down quite well, plenty of drops to stick in lots of teases in that one!

Back
Top Bottom