Best Train Bombing Video On The Web !!!

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
thats mental, whats that other one I think you posted ages ago where they run into the underground all masked up and the security just stand there watching them. Need to see that again!

nevermind didnt take much searching! :D

imo the finished product is a lot better in this vid, quality over quantity ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
Bet the cabbie shit his self his quick peep out the window is classic.

On another note tho i dont see any point in it, if they where puttin some great graffiti on there id love it but its not the best and u cant see the end product cus they all run off pmsl

still a good watch tho

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
thats mental, whats that other one I think you posted ages ago where they run into the underground all masked up and the security just stand there watching them. Need to see that again!

nevermind didnt take much searching! :D

imo the finished product is a lot better in this vid, quality over quantity ;)
mazin

Last edited by a moderator:

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
:D

Na, I get it & it is kinda intriguing to watch, but there is no denying it is one of the most cretinous practices, next to putting a glass jar up your ass that you will ever come across.

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
Fran. dude. OUCH

Panty. yeh thats a heavy vid! i seen one of some russian crew doing a whole car at some middle of nowhere station. it pulls off before they can finish, so they hang about and wait til it comes back, nutty bastards.

Onslught, still waiting for that tsunami royals to be released, looks fire!

hahaha Moskit on graffiti "the most cretinous of practices". become a BTP spokes person please!

this library computer wont let me insert a vid, but check this one out, more cheeky spanish writers taking the piss out of guards and causing mayhem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzTRk2qlv_I

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Fran. dude. OUCH

Panty. yeh thats a heavy vid! i seen one of some russian crew doing a whole car at some middle of nowhere station. it pulls off before they can finish, so they hang about and wait til it comes back, nutty bastards.

Onslught, still waiting for that tsunami royals to be released, looks fire!

hahaha Moskit on graffiti "the most cretinous of practices". become a BTP spokes person please!

this library computer wont let me insert a vid, but check this one out, more cheeky spanish writers taking the piss out of guards and causing mayhem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzTRk2qlv_I
Dude...

You know what...

I can't see the vid at work, but I thought this was that dumb shit where people dive across the tracks at the last min.

Now i've got the gist its graf, I feel like a bit of a tool lol.

Ignore me :(

CRoOK

Audio Artillery
VIP Junglist
Dude...

You know what...

I can't see the vid at work, but I thought this was that dumb shit where people dive across the tracks at the last min.

Now i've got the gist its graf, I feel like a bit of a tool lol.

Ignore me :(
oh thats somewhat disappointing, i thought youd finally started acting your age :teeth: