Best Ten Sets of all time?

Hey man, I think you'll find most people's favourite sets change over time.

Pretty tough question asking about "all time", I mean, i probably get into every 2nd set i download, and thats probably about 7 a week.

But one that I really dig is Shy Fx with MC Fearless & Skibadee in 1998 at Prophecy. Really cool set. Really good late 90's tunes, and Skibba b4 he went bad, and Fearless rippin it up also.

I think its still hosted somewhere also if you look around.

:cool:

But one that I really dig is Shy Fx with MC Fearless & Skibadee in 1998 at Prophecy. Really cool set. Really good late 90's tunes, and Skibba b4 he went bad, and Fearless rippin it up also.

I think its still hosted somewhere also if you look around.

:cool:

I have that set and a lot of people mention it. Fun MCing without attitude, wicked tunes. mixing was a bit wonky I recall, and I cant find a good quality version of it, but doesnt matter that one is a classic. It was in Canadian radio somewhere I think.

Oooh look I think I found it, havent checked yet, have a shot
http://www.ncdnb.com/private_ftp/cutless/drd.mp3

Phantasy Dreamscape 11 is a personal favourite of mine, very cool selection of weird and wonderful tracks from '94. Bloody well mixed and contains Sound Control by Randall and Andy C which is total class...
Another favourite of mine is Pilgrim froma random Obsession event 1993. Lost the tape now but it was my first introduction to Meditation/Warpdrive by DJ Crystl... OH MY GOSHHHHH!!!!

ok well, i got a few sets which are high on my list ;) but not ten.

that shy fx skiba and fearless set is one of my favs too.

then listen to kenny ken&hyper d@machone, just too good ;) and hyper d really tears it up: "kenny ken asked me if im ready", "i was born ready you know" - absolut classic.

then there are few others, which really come close. the one of blackmarket and phantasy with shabba eks yardee and five alive from telepathy 2001 is really good, or brockie&marky with shabba and fun @pure science 4th birthday.

but well, too many to mention all of dem good sets who were made over all these years^^

another one i really appreciate is randall with bassman and hyper d and another one i forgot right about now^^ i guess its skibba, at world of dnb97..

hm^^ just to name a few XD

Back
Top Bottom