Best Synth For Reason? Massive?

rewerx

Probably been asked a million times, but what is the best synth for reason, a mate was talking about massive on logic that he really likes, is it available on reason or is there beta?

Pretty sure you can't use Massive with Reason as it doesn't support VST's.. but with reason you have Thor Polyphonic Synthesizer (already built in) , which is pretty fucking badass in its own right.

fu1ckintrolled.jpg

Pretty sure you can't use Massive with Reason as it doesn't support VST's.. but with reason you have Thor Polyphonic Synthesizer (already built in) , which is pretty fucking badass in its own right.

As Warlokk says, you can't use Massive in Reason. You'll need a vst or rewire host to run both at the same time. Ableton, Cubase, FL Studio, Pro Tools, Logic (if you have a Mac)... I'm sure there is plenty more.

Massive is a killer softsynth, no doubt. Subtractor and Thor as mentioned above are then stand out synths from Reason but then I haven't really checked out version 5 yet.

Peace

BNGMovingLogo01.gif

Lee Fury & JTB
http://soundcloud.com/biteandgouge

as said reason does not support vsts, and if you guna mess about rewiring to be able to roll with vsts,its time to move on from reason to be honest lol

yeah it is but in my opinion reason is limited and i dont like the sound engine, so i wouldnt bother rewiring i would just use the other daw for everything :)

Back
Top Bottom