best studio monitors for around £200

DTOKEZ

ive got about 200 notes to spend on some monitors and im not sure what to go for?

id like some with 6" drivers if possible

well, one year on and i still havent got any sorted lol.

still the same requirements though can anyone help?

cheers

alesis m1 mk2's... http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR92375 could be found about £10 cheaper but around £230-240 seems to be the norm (y)

a year after you made this thread and still aint got mine niether!

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

not as 'pretty' as the mk1's but apperently better

BMR92375.jpg

ez rich, hahah its my bday beginning of september- i think i spent the money i got for monitors on weed last year lol. this years money will have to go to better use i reckon ;)

Another vote for the M1 Active MK2s, much better than the more recent models to my ears anyways...

here goes, once again lol. christmas is without doubt the time to get me sum monitors (finally lol)

are the alesis ones still good to go for?

Love the look of the sinn7's but for the same sort of price as the 6.5" cone'd alesis's you can only get the 5" sinn's.

anyone?

ha ha, yes tokez... epic thread bump! still aint got mine either, xmas pressie to meself this year me thinks!

---------- Post added at 13:27 ---------- Previous post was at 13:26 ----------

so yeah, thinking about alesis still...

here goes, once again lol. christmas is without doubt the time to get me sum monitors (finally lol)

are the alesis ones still good to go for?

Love the look of the sinn7's but for the same sort of price as the 6.5" cone'd alesis's you can only get the 5" sinn's.

anyone?

haha :D

hilarious. i replied to this thread as i havent had monitors and now im rocking the alesis for well over a year.
can only recommend them!

Back
Top Bottom