Best shout on a 4 channel?

I havent heard good things about that mixer mate. The older behringer stuff sucks, but ive heard good things about their new one:
http://www.htfr.com/p/252544/behringer_ddm4000_4_channel_mixer

It is worth spending a bit more on a mixer, especially if youre playing out with it, its gotta sound good!

Try getting a better second hand mixer. Something from Allen & Heath, Ecler, Urei or at a stretch, Pioneer. Keep your eyes peeled on preloved/gumtree/ebay and be patient ;)

whatever you decide to get dont bag it from htfr

if you can, try and avoid behringer. yeah the price is appealing but the quality isn't
a pioneer will last you 10 times longer and isn't 10 times the price.

whats right with them. countless people have complained about them.
in all fairness they sell alot of gear so they are going to get more complaints than say decks.co.uk
however
they are the sort of shop that bootlegs popular "hard to find records" and sell them at stupid prices to people who think they are getting an original recording. if this is still ongoing i don't know. there was a big thing about it a few ago.

but honestly. i can recomend other outlets that wont be beaten on price or service so why anyone would use htfr i don't know. we've all been there and most people will agree htfr is fisher price my first dj store.

use
decks.co.uk
westend dj
get in the mix

and probably in that order

I have bought 1 cdj 900 and plenty of pairs of headphones off of them. And I had no problems what so ever.

I have had lots of problems with decks.co.uk mostly stock related lol. Everything according to the website is in stock. You order it then you get an email 20 mins later saying it's not in stock and they won't have a delivery for a week or 2.

Dj finance direct is the best company to go too in my opinion. Excellent service.

i had the djx700 wich is just a silver version of the 750 wasnt bad for beginning but the faders started to sound all crusty after a wile and the sound would bleed oh an the fx button broke fairly quickly which doesnt really matter as the fx where wank!
got the ddm4000 now wich is alot better and at a very reasonable price for what you get although the headphone placement is annoying but im used to it now

im not what id consider an amazing dj just do it for messing around so a djm or a&h seems like a bit too much to spend at the moment

oh and ive used decks.co.uk for most my gear got something from djstore aswell and they where pretty good fast delivery an all

Last edited:
Dj finance direct is the best company to go too in my opinion. Excellent service.

Yep. I financed serato SL4 and a xone 92 from them. Interest free for £60 a month. Not complaining at all. Nice and simple no fuss kinda business. You get forms, you sign them, you send them back, you get your gear the next day.

Only complaint i have is that they use City Link couriours who are just complete bellends.

This is what I am gonna upgrade too when the time comes. Not sure whether or not to try and get the old one with the midi capabilities or the new one though

I saw a nuo4 on speakerplans a while back going for £300, flightcased. Wish I'd have bagged it, but I already had the nuo 3.

Back
Top Bottom