Best shabba set

jermaindefoe

Ive been listenign to dnb for ages, well 10 years since i wa 13

and even tho i listen to it less now, ive always been a big fan of shabba, and was wondeirng if anyone had any idea of the best set i can get online of him, im trying to find some good sets but cant find any,

ive got a few or had a few good tape packs, but dont have a cassette plater any more and all the cd packs ive got ive listened to a MILLION times

i just found this on you tube (3.17 - classic shabba :d )

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zD8ihB_1JtU

searchin the forum might help

also posting in the right section too...

their was a n sas set back in 2001 (i think) shy fx - sas, fuckin bad set, if anyone knows this set or has it can ya upload it plzzzzzzzz

my faves are SAS mc convention pt 5 27.09.03 and SAS return to the rex 28.05.05,
try searching for them, must be here somewhere,
heavy shit-dj profile smashes it big time !!!!!!!!!

Kenny ken - Sas tag team part 1 - @ capitol, mannheim, 2004

Fuckin' badboy set!!

But I don't like him anymore really, all he does is ask for a rewind on every fucking track!!!

PISSES ME OFF LOL!!!

I allways liked that Jungle Fever 98 World Cup Rave. With Shy FX, IC3 at the beginning, Shabba and Det all the way through over sum classics. Its every over the place like on the limewire etc. Everyone should know wat im on about!!!!!!!!!!!

united dance vs fever 2001 bagleys brockie set.

new years eve 2000 slammin vinyl and one nation nicky blackmarket 2nd hour both sets his mc'ing is wicked

Back
Top Bottom