Best set ever ??

Favorite set is Nightlife 5 at the moment, one of the few I can listen to on my iPod without fast forwarding. Best live set I've been to has to be Icicle's one at Roxy on October last year. Didn't really listened to deeper dnb back then and this one made me to do it asap :teeth:

Cant really think at the mo but the Cylon Takeover on D&BTV springs to mind

Hazard B2B Clipz B2B Chrissy Chris B2B Logan D B2B Sub Zero B2B Ray Sparra on 35 Dex with Det, Sugars, Palmer The Charmer & Mr Motivator on Valve @ Fritzls Basement 2009

Hazard B2B Clipz B2B Chrissy Chris B2B Logan D B2B Sub Zero B2B Ray Sparra on 35 Dex with Det, Sugars, Palmer The Charmer & Mr Motivator on Valve @ Fritzls Basement 2009

and a cameo of mc spitfire and 2 fingers

Most of the best sets ive heard have never been released. The best all round cd pack I have is Accelerated Culture Global Gathering 2003.

frictions past present & future set at the last shogun @ the end.
utter demolition.

Someone in the Shogun Audio @ Cable thread said they had this on mp3... surely an upload is needed!

Edit: Just gone to find that post, turns out it was by you (stusmith), and that you weren't claiming to have the set on mp3, but just to have heard it... :(

Last edited:
Most of the best sets ive heard have never been released

hence why I love raving.

Someone in the Shogun Audio @ Cable thread said they had this on mp3... surely an upload is needed!

Edit: Just gone to find that post, turns out it was by you (stusmith), and that you weren't claiming to have the set on mp3, but just to have heard it... :(

Yea no audio...if only!
Was one of those be there moments, almost 8 oclock in the morning and we were still going strong, maddest night ever.

Still to this day nothing that tops it.

Last edited:
On a real, Randall @ Dreamscape 11 maybe, or Fabio @ Amazon '95, loads of the recent Marky Old Skool ones have been fucking ace too.

Uploading the Randall set now, so will add in here when link is up

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:44 ----------

Heres the link for the Randall set:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EY7SKP0W

If anybody can i.d I think the 2nd tune in, with the spinback samp that morphs into almost a deck stop at the end of the drop/each subsequent 32, you would end a 16 year hunt for a tune I.D!!!

Back
Top Bottom