Best set ever ??

Fuck knows who the DJ was, but it was on the Terrace at Space, Ibiza in 2000, Manumission Carry On 11am, 20 of my mates all out of it, funky vocal house for a couple of hours, didnt really matter who the dj was, was all about the time and place. Fucking hilarious seeing one of my hardest skinhead mates on a podium singing along to this

Last edited by a moderator:
Best set ever - Australian Open 1991 Becker vs Camporese 14:12

:teeth:

Foodjunky - Reincarnation/Elevation 1994 I guess..Incredible got rewinded 3 or 4 Times.
Nicky BM, Foxy, Riddla, Skiba - Slammin Vinyl September 1998
Dr.S Gachet - Slammin Vinyl 199?
Vinylgroover & MC Freestyle - Slammin Vinyl 199?
Nymfo @ Homegrown, Cape Town

For me its gotta be:

Pendulum @ Metropolis - Club Phoenix think it was about december 2005

Half hour set, they banged out about 6 or 7 tunes in that time an finished with Hold Your Colour

Friction's 2 hour set at the most recent Shogun Audio @ Cable was ridiculous. Also the Vicious Circle b2b EBK b2b Universal Project b2b Octane 2 hour set at Hardware last saturday was intense!

On a real, Randall @ Dreamscape 11 maybe, or Fabio @ Amazon '95, loads of the recent Marky Old Skool ones have been fucking ace too.

Uploading the Randall set now, so will add in here when link is up

---------- Post added at 14:52 ---------- Previous post was at 14:44 ----------

Heres the link for the Randall set:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EY7SKP0W

If anybody can i.d I think the 2nd tune in, with the spinback samp that morphs into almost a deck stop at the end of the drop/each subsequent 32, you would end a 16 year hunt for a tune I.D!!!

Cheers for the upload... Listening know. Great set so far, full of classics.

Got an ID on the tune using the same sample as in Break & Die - Slow Down? I'd also be interested to hear where that sample originated

Cheers for the upload... Listening know. Great set so far, full of classics.

Got an ID on the tune using the same sample as in Break & Die - Slow Down? I'd also be interested to hear where that sample originated

i tryed sampling it after hearing it on a masta ace track last year but wanted the bassline more than the vocal haha

TUNE!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thought of another one... calyx b2b break 2 hours in room two at matter... such a sick set and was the best thing about that night.. remember so clearly calyx dropping friday and the submerged vip vip.. place went off ... hte n-type ruined it by playing whoompstep afterwards

Zinc @ Heaver NYD 2005

Friction's set @ Shogun back in Nov '10 was the only one that comes close for me

doncastergurn-o.gif

:lighter:

I have to add Bailey with Kendo (RIP), Biggie and Acapello @ Jungle Mania - The Countdown 1999 in Hamburg. Still have this on tape!
Mulder Set of this night was aswell one of the best ever, also have this on tape I think. Must defo dig it out again.

Back
Top Bottom